1615 Vine School Road
Herculaneum, MO 63048
(636) 282-4444 or (636) 937-6946
Service Coordinators Listing
In June of 2002, the Jefferson County Developmental Disabilities Resource Board and the Department of Mental Health entered into a partnership, whereas DDRB would provide service coordination. The goals of this partnership were to:
- Meet the needs of individuals in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Reduce caseload sizes.
- Develop funds through targeted case-management.
- Enhance service coordination in the county and provide quality services to individuals and families.
- Provide a choice to the families of Jefferson County.
Our Guarantee to You
- A change in service coordinators within our agency should you desire.
- Phone messages returned in a timely manner.
- We will listen to what you are saying.
- You will have the lead in planning the supports you need.
- An opportunity to share your ideas on how we can improve or change our service coordination system.
- A role in planning a budget based upon the person centered plan that was developed.
- To be kept updated on information that could have an impact on services you receive.
- An open door for question, concerns, or compliments.
Publications and Reports
How to Access Service Coordination
Eligibility for Service Coordination
- Ages 16 or Older
- Eligible Disabilities: Intellectual disability, Cerebral Palsy, Head Injury, Autism, Epilepsy, and certain learning disabilities.
If you are currently a consumer of the St. Louis Regional Office / Department of Mental Health:
- Consumers at age 16 will be transferred to JCDDRB Service Coordination.
If you are not a consumer of the St. Louis Regional Office / Department of Mental Health call Department of Mental Health intake #314-244-8800. DMH will send out a packet in the mail. If you need assistance in filling out the packet, please call Service Coordination 636-282-4444.
Service Coordination of Jefferson County Developmental Disabilities Resoure Board has received
accreditation from CARF for Community Services: Community Services Coordination.