1615 Vine School Road
Herculaneum, MO 63048
(636) 282-4444 or (636) 937-6946
Service Coordinators Listing
In June of 2002, the Jefferson County Developmental Disabilities Resource Board and the Department of Mental Health entered into a partnership, whereas DDRB would provide service coordination. The goals of this partnership were to:
- Meet the needs of individuals in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Reduce caseload sizes.
- Develop funds through targeted case-management.
- Enhance service coordination in the county and provide quality services to individuals and families.
- Provide a choice to the families of Jefferson County.
Our Guarantee to You
- A change in service coordinators within our agency should you desire.
- Phone messages returned in a timely manner.
- We will listen to what you are saying.
- You will have the lead in planning the supports you need.
- An opportunity to share your ideas on how we can improve or change our service coordination system.
- A role in planning a budget based upon the person centered plan that was developed.
- To be kept updated on information that could have an impact on services you receive.
- An open door for question, concerns, or compliments.
Publications and Reports
Check back soon for upcoming events.
How to Access Service Coordination
If you are currently a client of the St. Louis Regional Office / Department of Mental Health:
- Complete all information requested.
- Sign (or legal guardian if applicable)
- Mail a printed copy to us at: 1615 Vine School Road, Herculaneum, MO 63048
- We will request a transfer of your file. This may take up to 30 days to complete.
- Your Rights: Click here to read the document
If you are unsure if you are a Regional Center client or know that you are not, call us at (636) 282-4444 or (636) 937-6946. We will find out for you or assist you through the application process.
Service Coordination of Jefferson County Developmental Disabilities Resoure Board has received
accreditation from CARF for Community Services: Community Services Coordination.